#2068 - Area Sales Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A company in Cosmetic industry|
|Job Title||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary||15-17 mil Gross|
|Job Description||• Sales and Development of Leaders in your assigned area.
• Communication and Training on all company commercial activities.
• Set goals with Leaders.
• Follow up and coach Leaders.
• Ensure that meetings and trainings are held regularly by Leaders.
• Be a visible and inspiring Leader and a reliable business partner to for the Consultants and Leaders.
• Ensure that objectives are reached in both sales and development of new Leaders with ongoing recruitment.
• Act as a coach to the Leaders in the goal setting process and provide support through joint actions and a continuous follow up.
1. Develop the Leaders & Consultants in your designated area, be a visible and inspiring Leader for the Consultants and a reliable business partner to the Leaders
• a. Coach Leaders to recruit, train, set goals and builds new Leaders
• b. Hold Director meeting to launch Catalogue and conduct recognition
• c. Conduct regular leadership councils in order to establish a close partnership with key leaders
2. Ensure that objectives are reached in both sales and the development of new Leaders with ongoing recruitment
• a. Hold individual business planning
session with identified leaders to develop their goals
• b. Outline specific monthly plans for achieving these goals, coordinated with company activities
• c. Continuously follow up on Leaders’ progress, coaching for success
3. Act as a coach to the leaders in the goal setting process and provide support through joint actions and proper follow-up
• a. Support Leaders holding Catalogue Launches, Prospecting then hold OOM, Sarpio meetings and company's trainings
• b. Conduct motivational events, public events, recruiting and sales campaigns together with leaders
• c. Create an atmosphere of belonging, excitement and success
Due to the nature of our business as well as the culture in company it is important to find someone who has a very positive personality, someone who sees problems as challenges and possess an amazing can-do spirit that have a remarkable effect on people in his/her surrounding. The candidate should thrive in coaching other people to their success, i.e. always put other people’s needs and desires as priority instead of their own. In other words, the candidate should love working with and meeting new people! This requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with people from all walks of lives quickly and easily.
The candidate should have proven track record of successfully leading people with clear results and have accomplished outstanding achievements in his/her career or personal life.
• Strong interpersonal skills characterized by a positive and “I can move mountains” attitude
• Leadership skills
• Coaching skills
• Creative skills
• Analytical / Planning skills
• Good English skills
• Academic degree
• Min1-2 years of working experience
• Leadership background (preferred).
• Strong record of outstanding achievements.
HP: 078 731 3626