#2072 - Business Development Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An multinational company in the field of polymer engineering solutions|
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Job Description||- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- To gather market information & competitor activities.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
• Experience in Sales, Marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainly.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• At least 03-05 year experienced as in Business Development Manager position or similar.
Experience in plastic industries is prefer.
• Strong command in English + Chinese is an advantage.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757794