#2074 - Business Development Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A global logistics company with warehouse service|
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||50 - 70 mil Gross|
|Job Description||* Build Business development strategy based on company business strategy:
- Understand company's BD target and build up sales business strategy and decide which sales part, sales activities to focus on..
- Expand business scale with customers, seek for new business, new customers in Logistics field to contribute to achieve total budget of revenue.
* Research Market, make sale plan, marketing tools, tender progress & result:
- Gather market intelligent information
- Prepare, maintain and upgrade of marketing tools.
- Anticipate tender schedule of the customer and share with concerned party. Report the result and study reason of win/failure.
* Customer Management:
- Make regular visit and call to the customer, seek customer demand, hear customer opinion and request. Propose efficient logistics solution/ proposal meeting customer's need.
- Make sales call for existing and potential customer. Maintain fruitful relationships with customers.
- Manage and engage when there is any issue or irregularity related to customer. Find essence of trouble and take effective action for solving
* Cost Management:
- Keep negotiate with concerning parties and get more competitive rate or get good proposal.
- Maximize revenue by selling rate management. Manage outstanding account.
- Control overtime cost and entertainment fee. Implement cost combat action plan as set and report to management timely.
- Supervise quotation management process to ensure the latest quotation shared with staffs and related parties to follow up.
* Contract Management:
- Check draft contract and send final proposed version to superior
* Process & KPI system build up:
- Review and propose to adjust current sales process to improve and more efficiently.
- Set up KPI to maximize company profit, reputation and customer satisfaction.
* Education background:
- Bachelor of in Business Administration/ Logistics/ Warehouse/ Economics/ Foreign trade or Marketing/ External or International Economics.
* Experience: 4 -10 years of working in field of Logistics- Warehouse.
* Professional Skill:
- Knowledge in Logistics - warehouse field.
- Knowledge of economics, trade
- Knowledge of market
* Soft Skill:
- Communicate in English
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Negotiating skill
HP: 078 731 3626