#2086 - Operation Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational company in the field of Transportation/Warehousing/Logistic|
|Job Title||Operation Manager|
|Job Description||• Develop and implement initiatives that will ensure company provides market-leading service relative to our cost position.
• Act as may contact at top management level, promote company’s interest to expand customer base.
• Ensure Regional Must Dos are implemented and KPIs achieved.
• Support for planning and implementing ops strategies to meet service quality and cost targets.
• Support training initiative of the program team to enhance skills.
• Support infrastructure team in setting up work class facilities.
• Support the execution of new initiatives developed by the Ops Support group.
• Manage effective security aspects as defined by Network Security standards.
• Suppliers / Regulatory Authorities / Industry.
• Ensure company meets/improves upon its Ground Operations regulatory and environmental obligations, manage contractors service performance levels
• Provide regular ground ops updates, actions, changes and targets.
• Work closely in the defining and setting of country change management priorities.
• Monitor and track Net Service Levels for operations.
• Identify and highlight exceptions in service quality.
• Supervise the Cash-On-Delivery process on a national level by ensuring timely collections and remittances to the central account, while keeping contact with product management.
• Proactively monitor and take actions for service quality improvements.
• Prepare Service Quality Improvement Plans (e.g. peak period planning) and initiate corrective actions to maintain high level of service.
• Ensure delivery optimizations at all depots so as to maintain a fine balance between service quality and delivery cost.
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
• 5-8 years in Logistic and Transport Management or related field.
• Experience in implementing change.
• Experience of the local regulatory environment.
• Have extensive technical knowledge and experience in the express transport industry is preferred.
• Leadership through effective communication and ability to influence outcomes across multiple regional locations.
• Organizational skills with ability to prioritize under pressure.
• Good Command of English and Vietnamese (Written and Spoken).
• Inter-personal skills, excellent teamwork.
• Strong in leadership and communication skill.
• Ability to work independently, conscientiously and under pressure.
• Bachelor Degree (or equivalent).
Office Phone: 028 39390386 / 028 39390387 / 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794