#2088 - Central Hub Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational company in the field of Transportation/Warehousing/Logistics|
|Job Title||Central Hub Manager|
|Job Description||- Develop initiatives and partnerships that will ensure company provides market-leading service relative to our cost position.
- Provide expertise in developing Hub management and strategies to be consistent with ground operations strategies.
- Liaise to utilize any needed resources and support eventually to gain competitive edges in terms of costs and services.
- Obtain any support needed from country SMTs and update any progress on primary GW initiatives.
- Liaise in operations including export/import and transit, develop GW contingency plans.
- Holds ultimate responsibility over Hub’s design, shipment processing, enhancements, efficiency and optimization.
- Provide estimation and proposals for the space required in the Hub.
- Oversee local payments and other accounts related activities of the Hub.
- Support the design, development and adherence to operational workflows, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures for the Hub’s Operations.
- Oversee adherence to all regulatory clearances and
statutory laws pertaining to hub operations, and liaise with local statutory, civic and Government bodies to ensure smooth operations of the Hub.
- Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Monitor the performance of the team on a continuous basis to identify key performers.
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
- 5-7 years management experience in a service related role, preferably in the eCommerce logistic and Domestic Delivery Industry.
- Experience in implementing change.
- Experience of the local regulatory environment.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
Office Phone: 028 39390386 / 028 39390387 / 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794