#2093 - Hotline Engineer
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An multinational company in the field of Electrical/Electronics|
|Job Title||Hotline Engineer|
|Job Description||- Mainly perform customer support after sale about all company represented machines through phone / email/ other application software.
- Perform customer support before sale about: demonstration / simulation.
- Arrange / conduct training for members at training room / customer side.
- Windows person to contact with Singapore / Japan side to follow up and troubleshoot issue / customer’ requirements.
Notice: New members will be attended training at Vietnam/ Singapore training center to improve knowledge / skills before handle activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related equivalent.
- Experience of technical field about maintenance and repairing industrial equipment or working in the technical team in the manufacturing.
- Have experience about SMT devices / process is must.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, electronics skills.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Service mind characteristic.
- Good communication / reporting / training skill is must.
- Foreign language: English level is intermediate or higher.
- Computer proficiency including software relevant applications.
Office Phone: 028 39390386 / 028 39390387 / 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794