#2095 - Sea Export Executive
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of import-export|
|Job Title||Sea Export Executive|
|Job Description||• Closely working with all parties (Vendors, Forwarders) to arrange the shipping plan for weekly, monthly base.
• Preparing Shipping Instruction submitted to carriers/co-loader.
• Preparing shipping documents CI/PL, Contracts, of the shipments.
• Preparing insurance certificate (if needed).
• Following a tracing and updating to a customer (if required).
• Issuing and completed a debit note to customers/ overseas for each shipment.
• Making SOA for customers who have had a service contract with company end of each month.
• Checking best freight cost from S/Lines, Co-loaders.
• Quoting freight to overseas partners and internal sales team.
• Tracing shipments and update to customers and oversea partners.
• Making weekly/monthly data report of the shipping plan.
• Other tasks requested by line manager.
|Function||Import - Export|
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Foreign trade, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good communication skills
• Good command of English and Computer skill
• Fast learner, able to work under high pressure.
• Preferable candidates with year of birth from 1990 – 1995.
Office Phone: 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794