#2097 - Sales Manager (HN) - Pest Control Services
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Pest Control Services|
|Description||a company in Pest Control Services industry|
|Job Title||Sales Manager (HN) - Pest Control Services|
|Salary||35,000,000 - 40,000,000 Gross|
|Job Description||**Job Objective: To contribute to VN’s portfolio growth through business development penetration in Ha Noi Branch’s area.
**Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Development
• Ensure relationships are maintained, managed, developed across all existing and potential customers.
• Ongoing relationship management of accounts ensuring increased sales, analysis of sales activity and trading optimisation is achieved.
• Monitor competitor activity in your branch area, report to the Branch Manager, suggest, and assist with the construction of countermeasure strategies.
• Ensuring profitability is analysed on a monthly basis and action taken to constantly strive to improve previous results with the application of smart business acumen.
• Establish strategic account clients, develop penetration methods, and review the progress at monthly meetings.
• Achieve quarterly and yearly Company sales margins and goals.
• Develop proposals, negotiates terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
• In conjunction with relevant Functional Heads, complete and submit tenders for Large account.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty area of practice.
• Ensure regular, timely and constructive communication with all internal stakeholders both by phone and in person.
• Maintain sales and field staff work force by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and overseeing the training of employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Implement training programs to ensure employees achieve and maintain a high level of performance.
• Ensure that the all-sales staff accomplishes the desired results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; Establishing and enforcing goals, as well as, policies and procedures.
2. Service Delivery
• Establish effective communication strategies with the business functions to aid the retention of customers and foster a culture of cooperation.
• Provide an interface between customer and the business functions, serving as the central contact for customer queries, and liaison between RI and customers to ensure a high level of customer service maintained at all times.
• Support and coordination of the Indonesia Functional Leaders activities in relation to Business Development Account. Facilitate directly or in conjunction with Indonesia Functional Leaders, ensuring the ongoing retention of Business Development Accounts.
• Establish and maintain customer service solutions for Business Development customers.
• Establish and maintain customer service solutions for Business Development customers with guidance from Branch Manager
Produce accurate and timely reporting that focus on all relevant aspects of assigned Business Development:
• Sales analysis and termination reporting
• Monthly and business development reports
• Customer profile and activity report
• Monthly/Quarterly Reporting to Customers, as per agreed service levels and/or Key Performance Indicators.
• Monthly Debt Status Report
• Monthly Unallocated Report
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration, Marketing, General Management and/or any related fields
• More than 5 years working experience in Sales Field in the service industry either Consumer or B2B business environment in a Multi-National Company;
• Good command of English in spoken and written;
• Aggressive approaching and sales-oriented (Hunter Type);
• Able to work under high pressure;
• Leadership and Problem solving Skills.
HP: 078 731 3626