#2119 - Sales Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Job Description||• Roll-out segment sales programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implement corporate projects such as CRM and IBP.
• Develop and execute sales strategies in the marketplace and deliver expected top and bottom line results for the segment in the allocated region.
• Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
• Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
• Provide demand forecast for area segment sales plans in line with the business IBP processes.
• Drive Continuous Improvement across the organization to generate value to customers – Service, capability, efficiency and productivity
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including support to the relevant key account teams to execute their sales plans and deliver against desired service levels new developments
• Provide support and leadership to sales, customer services and technical teams by showing vision, putting in resources to ensure high service levels and operational efficiency
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulation
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
Knowledge & Work Experience – Paints and coatings industry, any B2B industry environment. Technical sales in Coatings industry is nice to have. 8-10 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in business management or related field. Masters of Business Administration in related field preferred
• Skills – Leadership, stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating value propositions, drive, results orientation, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes
• Language – Vietnamese & English, and Chinese is a Plus
Leadership Behaviours – (clearly demonstrated) – Guiding
• Performance leadership
• Organizational leadership
• Personal leadership