#2137 - Call Center Operation Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Customer service and Call center|
|Description||.A call center service company|
|Job Title||Call Center Operation Manager|
|Salary||30 - 35 ml VND|
|Job Description||• Managing an Inbound team comprises of Team Leaders, Trainer, QA and CS agents in all aspects of a call center context.
• Supervising a dynamic team to support transcosmos’ Client managed services to team members through rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
• Planning and executing strategically Operation through forecasting, rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
• Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports service Contact Center transcosmos’ Client and its analysis.
• Reporting to General Manager/CC Director for any abnormalities in operation
• Responsible for monitoring CS agents in terms of quality and quantity to meet operational requirements from Clients
• Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service oriented mindset
• Following and making sure all team members are actively involved activities Service Improvement and Motivation Program
• Taking part in improving quality of all units in CX & System within agreed development period
• Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs
• Developing personal performance and team members such as training, briefings, seeking information latest, and others
• Monitoring, make sure all member of team actively involved in the activities of Quality Service Management and Assessments
• Doing the responsibility and authority in accordance with the business processes defined by transcosmos’ Client
• Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
• Attending Weekly Meeting with Clients to share insights and highlights of operation.
• Attending to ad-hoc tasks as assigned by General Manager or Client.
• At least 3 year-experience in leading an in-bound team in Call Center environment
• 2 years experienced with Supervisor position or above.
• Experience in managing to performance targets desired
• Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives
• Strong personality and leadership
• Prefer : Democratic Management type.
• Manage team > 50 agents
• Strong determination of KPI achievement
• Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement