#2180 - Sales & Marketing Engineer (Electrical)
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Lightning, Earthing and Surge Protection|
|Description||Multinational company, one of the world’s leaders in Lightning, Earthing and Surge Protection. Reliable protection of persons, buildings, electrical and electronic devices and systems against the effects of lightning and surges.
We don't have office in VN yet. Therefore, the successful candidate must agree to work at home and follow instruction of manager in Singapore
|Job Title||Sales & Marketing Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job Description||• Responsible for channel partner development and direct customer development of Lightning and Surge Protection, and Earthing solutions.
• Work closely with Senior Manager in Singapore to develop sales plan and strategy. Accountable for planning forecasts and execution of sales plan to meet budget.
• Support customers in technical applications and selection of products.
• Regular visit of customers to maintain good relationships and acquire new business opportunities.
• Active acquisition of new customers and following-up with customer requirements.
• Work closely with colleagues to achieve high level of application and product knowledge to effectively support channel partners and customers locally and regionally.
• Carry out technical presentations and training to customers.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects.
• Well versed in technical presentation.
• Good contacts with M&E consultants.
• Candidates with electrical design experience are encouraged to apply. Strong knowledge of Lightning and Surge protection, and Earthing very advantageous.
• Candidates with good experience in industrial electrical product sales and marketing in the following sectors are encouraged to apply:
o Oil and Gas (specifically in electrical, instrument and process control)
o Electrical switchboard and panel builder industry
o DCS and process control
• Good level of interpersonal, communication and written skills in English required for the purpose of
communicating with colleagues globally.
• Intensive travelling expected. Some regional traveling.
• Expected to be on the road regularly to visit customers and able to get work done on the move. Some regional traveling for customer development/support.
HP: 078 731 3626