#2200 - Schedule Manager
|Company Name||Olam Vietnam Limited|
|Industry||Agriculture - Forestry - Fishing - Aquaculture|
|Description||A company in food, spices processing|
|Job Title||Schedule Manager|
• Daily monitoring shipment plan and schedule production (machine-wise) to ensure
production completed in the maner of giving enough time for quality release and
meeting customer requested ship date
• Discuss with material allocation team to schedule production in the way of minimizing
BIN change-over time and ensure on time shipment meeting
• Discuss with production, maintenance, quality, HR.…etc teams to ensure minimize
• Daily update and monitor spare-capacity report machine-wise and report spare-capacity
report for sale team to get more orders for increasing capacity utilization
• Daily monitor production schedule and discuss with material allocation, production and
quality team to ensure samples to be sent to labs to get result in time to meet production
schedule and on time shipment
• Making production plan for mass production. Plan production for each department, each
• Working closely with the procurement team carrying out forecasting and inventory
analysis for future purchasing decisions.
• Making details plan into lines & machine. Follow up in-line to adjust plan in advance to
meet timeline dispatching.
• Report to the board of directors about the plan of the week. Responsible to the board of
directors for issues related to the production plan.
• Contact customers directly with the issues related to the export, in conjunction with the
Import and Export Department to ensure that the container is always on time.
• Subscribe to weekly KPI according to customer standards
• Monitoring and handling arising issues related to production schedule and schedule.
Receive P.O to carry out production.
• Analyzes production specifications and capacity data to determine manufacturing
• Identifying order discrepancies, unplanned demand;
• Ensure the Factory's On-time Performance
• Monthly Critical Analysis meetings.
• Do costing: negotiate and make Cost Break Down;
• Track daily production report, anticipate any potential delay, drive the production to get
things improved, handle problems occur during manufacturing stage
• Co-operate with other group Supervisor to complete other works of factory.
• Other works which are assigned by Commercial Manager.
1.2 Material Management:
• Manage and Monitor inventory levels and access to the material including Raw and WIP
and Oversea Warehouse.
• Ensure availability of material for daily works and during emergencies.
• Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
• Analyze material historical, seasonal to optimize material usage and inventory.
• Report Material and stock level to management team.
• Drive execution for Material improvement project.
• Manage Material allowance master file to ensure material usage for orders matching
with actual production.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
- Take responsibility for the quality, food safety and delivery time of finished products which are
produced from in charge Plants.
- Has responsibility to fulfil the assigned works and report to Vice President
- Age: under 35
Cell Phone: 090 678 0369