#2209 - Head of Marketing [HCMC]
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Retail/ Cosmetics Distribution|
|Description||A company in Retail/ Cosmetics Distribution|
|Job Title||Head of Marketing [HCMC]|
|Salary||3,500 - 4,000$|
Head of Marketing are responsible for marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. They prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyses the market and competitors.
Marketing Management & Strategy
• Oversee and grow the Marketing Department, define and execute the marketing strategy
• Work alongside with other Department Heads to uncover insights about customer behaviors, lead all customer-related initiatives.
• Maintain a strong relationship between the company and its customers through continuous customer engagement efforts, including churn reactivation, customer retention and loyalty building.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the Marketing Department, which currently consists of Marketing Team.
• Be the key contact person for working with the Marketing agencies, business partners and other external stakeholders that regards to Marketing matters.
Digital & Traditional Marketing
• Manage the marketing budget for Digital & Traditional channels then allocate spending across channels effectively.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the marketing team across marketing channels including Media performance, Social Media, Search, Display, Retargeting, PR, OOH, etc.
• Conceptualize and lead the development of monthly marketing campaigns.
• Conduct relevant studies and analysis about customers, provide insights and recommended actions for other departments to take towards a continuously excellent customer experience.
• Develop a strong and productive relationships with the media, key opinion leaders and social influencers, especially in the field of Beauty.
Partnership & Co-branding Marketing
• Be responsible to open discuss and create the opportunities to do the co-branding between Paris France Beauty with the other big brands who has advantages in users database online.
• Be the key person of the company to discuss with partners regards to marketing campaign partnership
• Degree qualifications: Bachelors in business, marketing or relevant subject is preferred
• 5 years of experience in Marketing Head
• Extensive knowledge and experience in marketing strategies, channels and branding
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Strong leadership & build team
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
• Can work under high pressure & be adaptable with aggressive environment
• Good skills at communication, problem solving, verbal communication
• Passion on working with luxury retails
HP: 078 731 3626