#2213 - IT Automation Team Leader
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Description||An international manufacturer|
|Job Title||IT Automation Team Leader|
|Salary||50 - 55mil VND|
|Career Level||Team Leader|
|Job Description||Job Overview
●The Automation Team Leader will lead the automation team in Prepress to support new
customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in
a timely manner in line with receipts of customer orders.
●Working with requestor and other relevant teams to support new customer programmes
and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line
with receipt of customer orders.
●Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to
Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and
consistency of formatting, etc
●Provide support for any reported issues relating to either setup of new products and / or
amended products or errors with existing routines.
● Be responsible for the timely resolution of all issues and correction / migration of any fixes
to all global production sites to ensure consistent accurate manufacturing.
●Ensure accuracy and consistency of setups on a global basis for all automation
●Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
●To maintain a good standard of housekeeping for your own workstation and the
department as a whole at all times.
●To adhere to all health and safety procedures which apply within the
|Function||IT Automation Leader|
● Higher Diploma graduate or above, major in Mathematics / Computing / Computer
Science, (with printing/ graphic design knowledge is an advantage)
● With at least 2 year related working experience preferred (better in printing/graphic related
● Excellent in MS Words, Excel
● In-depth knowledge of any programming language Filemaker
● Knowledge of any graphics software - Indesign / Corel Draw / Illustrator ●
Good command of English (spoken and written), Cantonese is an advantage
● Good analyzing, problem solving and project management skills
● Strong in reporting skill
● Responsible, hardworking & attentive to details; strong teamwork spirit
● Ability to work under pressure, manage large workloads and deal with challenges in a
professional and calm manner
● Good communication skills
● Able to recognize color correctly
Phone: 078 731 3626