#2223 - Sales Support & Event Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||Sales Support & Event Manager|
|Job Description||1. Sales Support (70%):
• Be Sales Expert – Always staying up to date with the latest development of the SAP and be the person to turn to for questions from the leaders.
• Oversee Sales Support in terms of strategy, planning, and execution.
• Own the SAP and all events in Tiro's client, making sure it is implemented, according to schedule and with the same high-quality standard across the country as well as constantly improving it over time.
• Cooperate with ESM across Vietnam in order to make them able to provide the best supporting and coaching for Leaders and their teams.
• Continuously provide the best events to Leaders to develop them into better MLM professionals as well as able to themselves deliver all parts of Tiro's client Business.
• Be a speaking partner for the APAC Regional team on matters concerning development of the SAP
• Be the content supplier of all Tiro's client Sales support tools in Vietnam
• Drive an active learning process about the Tiro's client Success Plan in Tiro's client, including sharing of best practice from other countries and between branches.
• Be a visible and inspiring Leader for the Consultants and a reliable business partner to the Leaders.
• Analyse the existing Sales Processes and pro-actively propose improvements
• Assess the existing SAP – both Sales team and Leaders – and work in close cooperation with the AM and NSM in order to develop them in best way, including proposing, developing and implementing.
• Set goals for training for both ESM and Leaders and follow up
• Ensure that objectives are reached in recruitment, activity, and productivity of Sales Force
• Act as a coach to the Leaders in the goal setting process and provide support through joint actions and a continuous follow up.
• Cooperate with AMs to provide specific events to Cons, Leaders when needed in branches.
• Drive quality in the Oriflame Events – Make sure AMs and ASMs implement processes at the same way and with tangible results.
• Work in close cooperation with Marketing, Finance, and Legal Team to make sure that parts of Sales which relate to their areas are smoothly performed inside the process.
• Make sure all sales materials are always up to date and represent best in class according to industry standard.
• Work with any third party’s involved in Tiro's client events to make sure third parties can deliver services in best of ways and to the highest value for the company.
• Developing and updating the special supporting training materials.
• Make sure online support tools for sales are always up to date and in time.
• Travel extensively within and out of Vietnam as part of your duties and according to needs.
2. Event (30%)
• Plan and organise events, fairs, conferences etc.
• Brainstorm and implement event plans, concepts, and prepare MD’s speeches
• Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
• Manage branding & communication
• Book venues and schedule speakers
• Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
• Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms
• Hire personnel & handle logistics
• Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
• Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g., tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
• Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
• Evaluate event’s success, develop event feedback survey, and submit post-event reports
• Manage and follow up with contract signing and payment.
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• Degree in business administration, public relations, communications, or hospitality.
• Communication and marketing skills.
• Project management experience.
• Good leadership skills.
• Highly Organized.
• Good time management.
• Proficiency in various event software.
• Expert interpersonal skills.
• Risk management experience.
• Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
Ms. Hoang Nguyen