#2224 - Service Center Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||Service Center Manager|
|Job Description||• Responsible for efficient and professional daily operation of Service Center, both in terms of staff performance and operational systems (Call Center, Immediate SA counters, After sales service & Warehouse)
• Build short-term and long-term plans for Service Center based on Branch sales target, including: staff resource, staff training, functioning procedure improvement, branch decoration, securities, uniforms, music, etc.
• Responsible for safe, efficient and tidy warehousing of products (bulk warehouse & picking lines) with FIFO & 5s standards, ensure accurate stock in & out with lowest stock variance.
• Interface with other departments for best possible co-operation and utilisation of resources, e.g Operations Manager for efficient supply of products and upgrading procedures, IT and Marketing for new Catalogue offers running on system, etc.
• Ensure well-functioned administrative procedures in the Department, including correct and timely reporting
• Working closely with delivery agency to follow up order of Brand Partner.
• Make sure all staff acknowledge all sales program criteria.
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• Ensure highest level of customer service in terms of customer satisfaction, staff productivity, waiting time and delivery accuracy
• Review, evaluate and improve service standards to a much higher level that exceeds customer’s expectations
• Cooperate with other Departments for pioneer services launching that creates the most comfort for customers
• Staff motivation and support to maximize their performance and pride to be members of professional team
Ms. Hoang Nguyen