#2236 - E-Commerce Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||E-Commerce Manager|
|Job Description||- Customer management for all pure play e-commerce customers to deliver objected sales and share for each platform.
- Develop and implement Monthly Business Plans with e-Retailers; conduct effective negotiations with Customers to implement Terms and Conditions aimed at achieving profitable growth for CP and Customers, in alignment with T&C guidelines and Price strategy given for online and offline.
- Working with marketing manager to forecast volume/sales/investment
- Analyze the key promotional activities and business trends to understand results (e.g ROI) and develop recommendations for future activities based on insights
- Acquire, retain and utilize knowledge of the different retailer website technical capabilities and business processes and to customize recommendations to maximize presence of Client's products based upon technical and business operation best practices
- Working with shopper marketing manager to manage e-com portfolio, product set-up, new item planning, promotion planning, forecasting volumes, inventory management, and creative content and implement promotion & marketing activities for each customer.
- Handle big data to analyze the patterns and make decisions in effective manner
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce platform .
- At least 3 years with digital marketing, preferably skills in building traffic in market place and build content to convert users.
- Able to influence the team to transform the organization in the digital age.
- Strong analytical skills.
Ms. Hoang Nguyen