#2260 - Sales Admin (Import/Export)
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Mineral Resources & Energy Department|
|Description||An international trading company in Steel Products, Tubular Products, Chemicals & Plastics, etc.|
|Job Title||Sales Admin (Import/Export)|
|Salary||15 - 20 mil VND|
|Job Description||1. Light metal business ( around 60-80% workload )
– a new staff needs to support to the sales staff after conducting a deal as below;
• To send contract to buyer to get signature, and send back signed one to SCAO.
• To send invoice to customer for L/C opening purpose, or deposit TTR payment.
• To get LC draft and check LC draft, then send to SCAO for approval.
• To confirm LC draft and get LC cable Copy on time.
• To get Booking confirmation of delivery time as per contracted conditions.
• To collect payment 90% (in case of TTR) in time
• To check B/L draft and FORM D draft and confirm with SCAO to issue original
• To confirm payment form customer and release B/L for customer to get cargo.
• To control ETD/ETA time
• To follow container repairing charge if any.
• To input all updated process to control file.
• Input SAP for every deal correctly every month end.
2. Admin work for department (around 20% workload):
• Secretary work for GM (submit and get approval of the application for business
trip, entertainment providing/receiving)
• Book hotel / car / restaurant for mission.
• Make application/settle for entertainment Bill.
• Fill in internal control files like Work From Home, Monthly report, budget control
3. Energy business (around 0-20% workload)
- If a new staff could find some space to handle it, we may consider to involve energy
business line as sales person’s support
• Attendance a meeting with colleague and prepare the meeting minutes
• Prepare energy market information (gather financial date, market news etc…)
1. Education & Qualifications:
University graduate (preferable in economy/foreign trade with some experiences in Mineral
resources and Energy industries like Aluminum, Oil & Gas sectors).
2. Skills & Knowledge:
• Very Good at communication skills among related parties by English (TOEIC
score should be more than 730) and Japanese skill is preferable as well.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Familiar with trading activities support and SAP input is an advantage.
Having at least 2-year full-time working experience in the positions of Business Support
or Sales Administration or Secretary.
• Good team-work with the colleagues
• Hard-working and trustworthy.
• Honest and a good mind to follow rules, instructions, regulations, etc.
• Female, aging can be from 25 and above
• Employment start: From end of August or at the latest beginning of September 2022
Please provide all below-required documents for application:
2.1- CV (with latest photo attached; and candidates’ contactable phone numbers therein)
2.2- Job Application (better to have, but not compulsory)
2.3- University Degree and/or higher Degree [soft/scanned file]
2.4- TOEIC Certificate or any other equivalent English Certificates (if any)
2.5- Certificates of other Skills/ Qualifications (if any) that the qualified candidate judges
supportive to this job application
2.6- Household Registration & ID Card or Citizen Card [soft/scanned file].
Mobile: 078 731 3626