#2283 - IT Digital Transformation Project Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Description||International company in F&B, FMCG industry, has factory. Work location: Dist 1, HCMC|
|Job Title||IT Digital Transformation Project Manager|
|Salary||80 - 100 mil, Negotiable|
|Job Description||1. Main purpose:
The Digital Transformation Project Manager is responsible for delivering successful outcomes for
key business transformation projects via effective and pragmatic project management, ensuring
that activities are being delivered on schedule, to agreed quality standards and within budget.
The projects managed by this role will be significant in scale and business impact. There will be
a requirement to manage a number of projects concurrently.
The role holder will undertake, and support others to undertake, all aspects of project
management from across a wide variety of high-profile digital related project activities, including
the following aspects
- Ensure that deliverables, objectives and outcomes of the project(s) are achieved as
specified, within timescales, to budget and agreed quality standards
- Lead project meetings and facilitate workshops as required, producing & presenting
written and oral reports/management information to Senior Management and other groups as
- Identify, document, analyze and, if required, challenge the requirements, ensuring the
project meets business needs / strategic aims
- Liaise with specialist areas to ensure that they complete specification requirements for
their area of accountability
- Identify and secure resources and expertise as required to deliver the project (including
management of third-party suppliers as appropriate)
- Undertake detailed project planning & documentation (defining project deliverables,
success criteria, benefits management, dependencies, change control, risk management)
including escalating risks & issues as required.
- Closely monitor project progress, performance and quality, including evaluation and
- Identify user /customer training needs and ensure appropriate training is provided
Projects within the scope of this role’s responsibilities are likely to include:
• Agro automation - Consolidation of all existing practices into a single fully automated
solution with standardized procedures that will increase control and visibility of farm and cold
store management through online monitoring of in-field execution activities and make
informed decisions based on the data availability on executive dashboards.
• Order to Delivery End-to-End automation – Managing business process changes and
enabling of Oracle ERP functions to automate Order to Delivery end-to-end processes and
improve customer satisfaction by on-time delivery, maximize profitability through demand
planning accuracy and warehouse management efficiency
• Workflow automation – Standardize and simplify approval processes and implementation of
Office 365 as a single platform for approval
a. Required Skills
- Bachelor degree in IT field
- At least 5 years of experiences in application, business analysis area
- Ability to apply project management disciplines in a flexible manner appropriate to
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritize workload, meet
deadlines and work without close supervision
- Collaborative cross function/department working.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability of delivery in relation to cost, time and quality of outcome.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex problems and generate and find innovative
solutions to these.
- Ability to write accurate, concise and relevant reports to senior management.
- High level influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage,
communicate with, influence and negotiate with senior management and stakeholders in
a complex organization
b. Required Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of successfully managing and monitoring multi medium to large-scale projects
through all stages of project life-cycle concurrently
- Experience of managing and working on complex cross functional projects and project
teams (e.g. business functions, IT and service provision)
- Experience of managing, mitigating and reviewing project risks & issues
- Experience of delivery successful digital transformation and/or business change.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile techniques and ability to scale methodologies to
the requirements and nature of the project.
Mobile: 078 731 3626