#1290 - Industrial Engineering Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A manufacturing company|
|Job Title||Industrial Engineering Manager|
|Job Description||• Establish and clearly communicate all global and regional Industrial Engineering strategies to the Industrial Engineering Department.
• Coach, mentor and train all engineers with the Industrial Engineering Department.
• Recruit and retain Industrial Engineering talent within the site.
• Report and drive improvement within the site through the monitoring of the key Industrial Engineering metrics.
• Develop and maintain the Industrial Engineering succession plan for the site.
• Insure the standardization of company processes throughout the site in accordance with the global and regional direction.
• Standardize the configuration of the SAP and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
• Develop and maintain site key process flow charts.
• Develop, analyze and maintain accurate department forecast based on both historical and forecast data.
• Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization.
• Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
o Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (ie. Work measurement, simulation, process mapping, facilities and workstation design, operations research, etc.).
o Understanding of company’s global strategies and direction.
o Understanding of site’s facilities, capabilities and how they tie back to the company strategies and direction.
o Understanding of the complete Sales to Payment process.
o Strong financial and analytical ability.
o Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous improvements and cost reduction programs.
o Strong communication skills.
o Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and e-mail skills required.