#1331 - Pricing Lead
|Company Name||TIRO'S Client|
|Industry||Agriculture - Forestry - Fishing - Aquaculture|
|Description||A agriculture global company|
|Job Title||Pricing Lead|
• Pricing guideline development for product/service offerings: Use market information, statistical modeling, and key function inputs to create pricing recommendations for new product launches or re-positioning efforts (within businesses) to ensure realization of business objectives and financial results.
• Preparing margin forecast reports for all businesses in the country and submit to VLT (every month)
• Update databases of competitor’s prices and product performance
• Prepare end of month discount report by species and by segments
• Market Intelligence: In accordance with Company’s Guiding Principles, this position be involved the use of relevant market and competitive information to identify, recommend, implement, and manage optimal price levels in accordance with volume and profitability objectives.
• Data project management in Tableau
• Create and manage dashboards on key information according to business needs
• Process improvement: Working with other functional stakeholders design and apply best practices for our ongoing pricing process by clarifying ownership (RASCI) and process steps in all stages of the costing and pricing process
• Team and stakeholder management, business analysis and other projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field involving analytical rigor and quantitative analyses (e.g. economics, finance, engineering, sciences)
• 5+ years of experience in finance, marketing or analytical positions, preferably in a business producing and selling physical goods (FMCG, food, agriculture, etc.)
• Ability to understand, analyze and synthethyze complex pricing and account related issues effectively
• Analytical mindset and ability to spot industry and business trends
• Solid understanding of Customer economics and value drivers (channel economics, discount policies, incentives, etc.) and production/costing analyses (purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, freight, packaging, etc)
• Proven experience working in cross functional teams
• Strong collaboration skills, and ability to work effectively within a process-honoring organization
• Willingness to challenge the status quo and be tenacious in the pursuit of meaningful change
• Comfortable with ambiguity, active inquiry skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence without authority
• Proven ability to embrace and drive change within an organization/business
• Up to 50% travel, including international travel
• Business fluency in English
• Expertise in developing data-intensive visual reports, analytics and KPI measurements
• Working experience with data visualization engines to create reports (Tableau or other BI tool)
• Experience working with and configuring enterprise pricing systems like PROS, Zilliant or Vendavo
• Expertise in data base manipulation, data joins, relational data leveraging Alteryx, MS Access, SQL, Python scripting, SAS.
• Statistical experience working with multivariate regressions and estimating demand elasticities
• Prior exposure to agriculture, food, commodity markets – understanding of industry supply & demand cycles
• Development of Value based pricing approaches levaging economic value estimate models
• Advanced Negotiation Team Skills
• Knowledge of business process mapping methodology
Internal / External Contacts
• Multiple functions, including SMT, Commercial team, operations, RMS.
• Broader company resources, including CSSP, Supply Chain, Customer Services, risk management, etc.
• Customers and prospects in coordination with company’s SMT team and sales force.
• Ability to navigate effectively in a complex organization
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and being comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to handle multiple data sources and translate information into actionable recommendations in pricing, promotions, and contracting.
Office Phone: +84 8 393900388 Ext: 102
Cell Phone: 0907 330 189