#1338 - Regional Reporting Manager
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Global Manufacturing Company|
|Job Title||Regional Reporting Manager|
|Job Description||30% Management Reporting and Decision Support
• Demonstrate strong financial management skills to gather financial data, evaluate and analyze financial statements. Keeps pace with changing relevant regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact financial performance. Review existing reports to optimize, standardize, and define the new reports which will measure business performance.
• Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting and analysis of business performance (KPIs, Metrics) Partner effectively with group/business FP&A for reporting and data needs, defining which performance indicators will be needed to explain/measure business performance and the frequency – design and deliver the reports with the right level of analysis
• Partner with FSS to identify opportunities to leverage the use of shared services for execution
• Ensure optimization and standardization of management reporting across the country(s).
• Understand legacy systems and develop a strong management information system/process
• Hold self and team accountable for delivering results, and leads in the continuous improvement of management reporting across teams.
• Champions efforts to ensure controls and compliance measures are in place for all reported financial information
• Partner with FP&A, A&F leaders, and FSS to prepare corporate budgeting and monitoring, including control of expenses
• Work with business group/enterprise FPA’s to define the expectation and respond to adhoc requests from FP&A & commerical teams as per the business needs Play a key role in Business IBP process as a Reconciliation Review facilitator so that Business can have their reliable 2 years financial plans.
20% Business Partnership:
• Provide ongoing financial expertise and information to the leadership team and other business teams.
• Work closely with the A&F Leader, other A&F Leadership team members, Finance COEs and the FP&A team to achieve finance objectives.
• Provide leadership and partner with other functional teams to establish the ongoing development of financial/management reporting that support the business decisions and strategic goals.
25% Change Leadership, through Process Optimization and Technology Driven Decision Making
• Establish, manage, develop and coach direct reports to ensure a high performing team.
• Capable of initiating change, empowering team and driving results.
• Identify talent and champion development opportunities reflective of the business needs, succession plans and growth objectives.
• Bring the outside in and seek to operate at the top of the profession
• Collaborate with other Finance & Business leaders
• Lead team through change by identifying and implementing process simplification, standardization and improvement while proactively pursuing shared services optimization.
• Provide thought leadership on technology needs for management reporting. Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
25% Choose and Develop Talent:
• Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure we have high performing teams.
• Develop sustainable training program for execution of various financial risk management and control processes and ensure team is well trained.
• Empower team to initiate change and drive results.
• Create a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous learning to meet individual development goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 10 years of accounting or finance experience
• Broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
• Proven accounting/finance leader with strong analytical skills
• Highly effective people leadership skills which motivates for high performance
• Demonstrated change agility
• Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
• Demonstrated commitment to Internal Controls
• Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• English proficiency
Ms. Phuong Nguyen