#1325 - Procurement Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Education - Training|
|Job Title||Procurement Manager|
|Job Description||• Set up the procurement strategies and be responsible for implement achievement
• Overall responsibility for procurement activities including vendor research, RFQ/RFI, price negotiation to achieve Year of Year unit price savings, supplier development, supplier management and team development.
• Achieve best unit cost in the market, set annual cost during the budget season.
• Strategically, drive the suppliers to best cost metric through leveraged volume, negotiation or competition positioning. Actively evaluate new or alternative sources, in conjunction with existing vendors.
• Process improvement and integration- organize the procurement with highly efficiency process and procedures to support company existing business and future growth.
• Build strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
• Organization/personal development – Plan, organize and develop resources needed to support current and future business needs. Identify training and development needs among the teams. Work to promote cross-functional integration.
• Performance management – organize team and individual goals and objectives. Conducts periodic review and take corrective action to ensure fulfilment. Ensure proper training and development for all team numbers.
• Cost control – Prepare cost budget process and ensure execution of budget control. And continuously optimize cost controls.
• Inventory supervision in alignment with the approved ratio and in coordination with campuses
• 10+ years of broad procurement experience, specifically 6 years for strategy sourcing, vendor base optimization, contract management.
• Experience in both Multi-national company and middle – size starts up company, particularly in service related company where non-repeatable and general procurement items are major categories.
• Familiar with international school industry preferred
• Significant experience in an international company as a procurement leader with outstanding ability to deliver results (high quality, competitive costing and on-time delivery) within a highly competitive environment
• Fluency in English is required in the position
• Bachelor degree in business management, supply chain, is required.