#1341 - Direct Front Line Sales Rep
|Company Name||TIRO's client|
|Industry||oil & energy|
|Description||TIRO's Client is leading oil & energy market|
|Job Title||Direct Front Line Sales Rep|
|Job Description||Key Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to Sales Direct Manager, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
• Develop & sustain industrial and commercial lubricants business development in the South.
• Exceed team and individual KPIs as set by the Sales Manager and Company.
• Accountable to build up and deliver the Customer Values Proposition at the highest level.
• Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationship.
• Enhance profitable business growth in the assigned industry by winning new customers, cross and up selling to existing customers, price management and prevent customers lost.
• Focus on Value-selling by providing sound information & advice on products and services to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers.
• Identify continuously opportunities to create new accounts for business expansion.
• Handle and resolve problems and complaints including channel conflicts.
• Coach and train distributor sales force for competencies to deliver business plan.
• Provide sales forecast to ensure sufficient product supply in assigned areas.
• Ensure credit is approved and efficiently collected in accordance with company credit policy.
• Update information to the business on competitors’ related information and business opportunities.
• Accountable for personal development plan to enhance competencies continuously
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• 3 – 4 years working experience in relevant industries, preferably from Lubricants, oil companies or FMCG industry
• 2 – 3 years of B2B (direct) sales experience in a multi-national company is an advantage
• Matured Vietnamese with university degree (preferably in mechanical or engineering)
• Pro-active and able to develop business in a highly competitive market
• Excellent planning, analytical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both speaking and writing
• Ability to travel
Ms. Ocean (Oanh Nguyen)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388 Ext: 107
Cell Phone: 0902822968/ 0918004139