#1372 - Technical purchasing Staff
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Job Title||Technical purchasing Staff|
|Job Description||• Assistant directly to Superior on sourcing activities, included scouting potential supplier, collecting information, doing supplier pre-assessment, homologation, negotiation, price comparison, market research on raw material, follow up project of new item development, etc.
• Manage sourcing project by detail activities with timeline approved by company superior to adapt cost saving objective of team and company.
• Manage contract with supplier in term of development new tool, fixture, jig, with agreed provisions/conditions.
• Manage tooling as company’s properties via checking investment budget, contract, documentation, warranty confirmation, etc.
• Working externally with supplier, and internally with Quality/Engineering team for sample process, match standard specification/drawing, follow correctly company procedure.
• Assist direct manager to develop and implement sourcing strategies to be aligned with global team, to meet requirements of operation in assurance of supply, quality, service, cost saving, innovation and regulatory compliances.
• Establish clear communication, transparency and actively create and maintain a culture of openness, responsiveness, ethics and responsibility across vendor base.
• Ensure all vendor working with agreed and confirmed Code of Conduct.
|Working Location||Binh Duong|
Bachelor Degree ( prefer mechanical engineering background )
3-years experiences in purchasing area.
Effective communication and good negotiation skills.
Good English (speaking and writing).
Strong computer skills (Excel, ERP SAP).
Ability to do purchasing analysis and report.
Phuong Nguyen (ms.)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388