#1412 - Senior Sustainability Engineer
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Jewellery manufacturer from Europe
|Job Title||Senior Sustainability Engineer|
|Career Level||senior engineer|
|Job Description||- Leads/conducts/organizes Sustainability programs include, but not limited to designing, implementing, training and maintaining, for statutory and mandatory licenses and authorization.
- Schedule and perform audit activities, to include pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up and recommendations.
- Participate in external agency and regulatory audits
- Perform all activities required to obtain and maintain the required certifications/management systems defined by global Sustainability programs.
- Assist functional departments with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to improve Sustainability compliance.
- Present to managers on improvement projects and activities.
- Compile & write training material and conduct training sessions on improvement tools & methodologies.
- Ensure applicability of Sustainability policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates/ modifications related to required certifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Promote sustainability culture.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the certification/sustainability sphere.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 5-8 years Senior Level
- Experienced in similar role in an MNC manufacturing environment, familiar with standard certifications such as ISO14001, ISO50001, OSHAS18001...
- Good command in English (spoken, written)
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative
Persistent, analytical, and detail oriented
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)