#1420 - Customer Services Partner Manager (Ultrasound)
|Job Title||Customer Services Partner Manager (Ultrasound)|
|Job Description||Develop innovative Service & Customer Support strategies and processes which optimize service levels in aligning with overall Company's ultrasound strategy.
• Work in close collaboration with the country Service management to ensure these strategies and processes well aligned with country CS system.
• Train/Coach and manage business partners for implementing the above strategies and processes.
• Front line technical support for business partner’s escalation.
• Bridging between RHQ CS organization and business partners’ organization for CS management topics.
• Lead and manage CS Managers of business partners to make sure that they operate their service organization in comply with Company's standard and expectation. Maintain high levels of leadership and teamwork with partners.
• Actively promote the Siemens ultrasound brand image in the entire country, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all times.
• Managing business partners to strict compliance to quality procedures and work instructions.
• A Technical or University Degree in Electronics/Medical technology or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
• At least 3 years experience in the same position.
• Must have a good technical knowledge in Ultrasound portfolio.
• Good English skill in written and oral.
Ms. Thao Tran - Recruitment Researcher
HP: 0902 617 945