#1416 - Maintenance Supervisor
|Company Name||A Tiro's client|
|Description||An international electronics manufacturing company|
|Job Title||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Job Description||• Assurance of correct work of machine and devices on the production site
- To ensure all machines are keep on good conditions for using, and they are maintained by proper ways.
- To create AM, PM procedures, and execution: Planning, Acting, Patrolling, and Result Confirming.(To cooperate to Production Section)
- Continuous improvement of team-working and work over raising the quality of products.
• Machinery Down Time control
- Down Time coaching by trend.
- Down Time root cause analyzing by 5W1H.
- Down time Targeting and Improving by data analyze.
• Correct work with documentation (Books: Log Book, shift books, form ...)
- AM, PM executed data recording.
- To maintain, modify maintenance procedures.
- Making registrations in the Log Book.
- Register new document for maintenance.
• Budget management
- To review spare parts that stored in warehouses, production areas: minimum stock, types, quantity, stored conditions, safety stocks regularly.
- To control the purchase values, transaction values base on maintenance budget.
• Net working
- Cooperation with engineering from DK, HL, PL, and VNO for all related issues.
- To cooperate to other sections (PE, Production, CIM,…) for machine improving, processed changing, spare part monitoring, kaizen, and other activities.
- Active participation in designing new machines and devices.
• Obedience to Safety-At-Work regulations and raising professional qualifications
- Taking part in trainings and courses concerning Safety-At-Work regulations.
- Raising qualifications by participation in courses organized by company.
• Recruitment and Training
- Manpower planning for group working.
- To define the training needs for LT
- To recruit, make & execute the training plan for new comers, retraining plan for LT.
- Other tasks are assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- Comply with SBS (Sonion Business System) which consists of and not limited to all policies, regulations, and requirements of QMS–ISO 9001, EMS-ISO 14001, employee handbook, code of conducts, work rules, SHE, IT, Confidentiality, etc …
• Education: University major in mechanical, mechatronics or technique
• Professional knowledge:
+ Basic Knowledge of mechanical, mechantronics, electronics.
+ Basic Knowledge of automation.
+ At least 5 year experienced in Maintenance work.
+ 3 year experience in supervisor roles
+ prefer experiences in electronics manufacturing and experience in High Precision Machine
• Knowledge of computer:
- Knowledge of CAD software, preferable
- Can use Microsoft Office
• Foreign languages: Proficiency in using English
- Leadership skill.
- Strong making decision.
- Training and presentation skill..