#1417 - Senior Sales of oil & gas equipment
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Description||Trading Company in Oil & gas Equipment
|Job Title||Senior Sales of oil & gas equipment|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||• Application and adherence of HSE requirements and business rules. Monitor overall management of pipe handling, transportation at the yard and ensure all these meet company and customer HSE requirements.
• Prepare all necessary documents for customs procedures & ensure timely completion of custom clearance. Check all shipping documents to make sure its compliance to contract and global standard.
• Ensure all inventory movement transactions are recorded in a timely manner. Responsible for accuracy of physical inventory and ongoing inventory count and reconciliation, monitor usage of raw materials during fabrication jobs.
• Support - Bi-annual stock take / Pre-production meeting.
• Negotiate with service provider for quotations & cost reduction. Coordination of outbound / inbound shipments.
• Sales support (acting as sales staff for accounts assigned by the company including tender preparation, bid bond collection & etc.).
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
|Working Location||Ba Ria - Vung Tau|
• Male, aging from 25-35
• Vung Tau resident, or resident of other city / province, who can self-arrange all personal matters to work in Vung Tau.
Education & Experience:
• University graduate.
• Experience in oil & gas upstream industry (oil & gas drilling), preferably management of equipment for oil & gas drilling usage.
Skills & Expertise:
• Knowledge of drilling support operations.
• Ability to maintain the highest standard of legal and ethical conduct.
• Good Vietnamese & English communication skills
• Good computer skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.).
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388