#1437 - Services Engineer
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||A leading company in selling tools, machines for construction field.|
|Job Title||Services Engineer|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- the specification of our product range through Engineers, Architects, Government bodies, Key Accounts and other specialist design and engineering personnel
- providing a problem solving and technical support to both customers and the entire sales group
- development of new business opportunities through investigation of sub-segment potential in defined areas
- develop strong business relationships with key accounts and key specifiers on these projects
- taking responsibility for key project specification of company products, supporting the sales team in their efforts to sell variety of company solutions.
|Function||Maintenance & Facilities|
- Bachelor qualifications in Civil engineering with a proven record of sound marketing and / or sales experience.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, staff motivation and leadership are desireable.
- Requires wide business experience and extensive knowledge of the company’s activities, with the ability to innovate and to communicate ideas effectively.
- Maintains a persuasive and credible presentation style.
- Strong networking and relationship with Specifier company
- English communication is the Must
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388