#1443 - Sales Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
• In charge of all selling activities of the company in assigned areas
• Ensuring availability of appropriate the Company’s Brands per Outlet Type
• Establish and implement the sales targets to areas, outlets...
• Monitor weekly & monthly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on a regular basis and report to all concerned.
• To identify market trends and opportunities, and develop respective action plans.
• To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, merchandising techniques…
• To coordinate with Trade Marketing and the related teams in order to activate field and strategies.
• Developing Outlets and and managing business with them: to create business proposals for new and existing dealers, to sign distribution agreements with dealers, to maintain account list and develop personal relationships with key buyers/owners and managers.
• Conducting Merchandising and Promotions Activities based on plans and programs
• Developing the company’s brand awareness to Dealers and Dealer Sales Persons
• Ensuring the stock, supply and merchandising of POSM.
• To write business plans for all current and opportunity business.
• Management of Credit Issuances and Collections
• Building, Maintaining Goodwill and Enhancing Customer Relations
• Supervising, training and developing Sales staff ,
• Supervising PG activities
Other tasks: to be assigned by the National Sales Manager
• Has positive attitude toward peers & customers
• Has desire to set & achieve goals
• Have experience working in the beer industry, wine, beverages of FMCG
• Have experience managing people
• Knowledgeable in basic MS Office programs (Word & Excel)
• Good command of spoken & written English
Ms. Oanh Nguyen - Sr Recruitment Consultant
HP: 0902 822 968