#1446 - Trainer
|Company Name||TIRO'S CLIENT|
|Industry||Beauty and Fragrance industry|
|Career Level||Experience (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||PRIMARY OBJECTIVES & SCOPE:
The Trainer reinforces Brand’s selling method while teaching product knowledge and application in a fun and energized learning environment. The Field trainer will be responsible for training department store(s) new stores beauty artists and counter managers.
• Train all new hires on products and selling method; train all teams on new product launches.
• Set the perfect example: Demonstrate Brand's selling method in trainings and in store.
• Constantly evaluate training progress, results and future needs via training checklist in regard to the Trainer.
• Assist in evolving, communicating and developing new training concepts.
• Summarize and report findings to Brand Manager via training reports, evaluation forms.
• Participate in large volume new door openings.
• Manage a select number of doors to maintain retail driven focus.
- Professional and stylish demeanor in all forms of interpersonal communications
- Strong skills in anticipating needs and demonstrating a proactive approach to job duties
- Ability to energetically deliver consistent basic repetitive messages in store and trainings
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- A sense of humor and enthusiasm, even in the midst of juggling multiple projects
- Flexible personality to take on new challenges as they come and switch gears immediately when necessary
- Independent and a lot of initiative, highly resourceful in sourcing for solutions to issue
- Able to collaborate well with team members from other departments.
- Minimum (2) years’ experience in training
- Well groomed, fluent in the English – both written and spoken
Ms. Oanh Nguyen - Senior Recruitment Consultant
HP: +84 902 822 968