#1447 - Supplier Quality in Packaging Industry
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Industry||Packaging and Containers|
|Description||Packaging Supplier Company|
|Job Title||Supplier Quality in Packaging Industry|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||• Weekly random inspection of inner box, Master of Carton , tissue, label at suppliers by inspection process and product quality policy to make sure that suppliers are keeping follow up quality control procedure.
• Qualify new product quality in both sample production and mass production.
• Come to factories to inspect physical defective good when factories claim and make decision to accept the claim or not.
• Annual inspect and complete the Audit Suppliers Form. Giving any improved suggestion and follow up the improvement from Suppliers.
• Well understand about packaging printing technology.
• Understand about manufacturing planning, production process, quality control, lab testing, warehouse management, inventory management, transportation, and supplier operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or related aspects.
• Computer skills: Microsoft offices, Internet
• Good English, good communication
• Problem-solving skills
• Persuasive, able to handle conflict and pressure.
• Quality Oriented.
• Report making skill.
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388