#1448 - Seniors Sales Engineer
|Company Name||TIRO'S CLIENT|
|Industry||Water Utility Industry|
|Job Title||Seniors Sales Engineer|
|Career Level||Experience (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||As a member of a dedicated team of Water Utility projects sales that will drive sales and execution of disinfection solution for Water Utilities, the Sales person has the overall responsibility of generating and qualifying leads and to close orders.
• You aim to position as a strategic partner for water utility customers in their efforts to run their business in a professional and efficient way water treatment.
• You are highly skilled in fully understanding the business and the challenges of a water utility.
• You understand technically the operations, the water treatment processes and systems and the network of a water utility.
• You listen to customers and identify how Water Treatment solutions and offerings.
• You can conduct a high-level assessment of water utility network to qualify the leads.
• You hold great communication skills and can articulate the technical solution and the value of the solution to customers – and negotiate and close orders
• You can create trustworthy relations and communicate on different levels in the customer organization.
• You can also make relations at governmental level. You take part and contribute in the political agenda setting in the water utility sector.
• You are strong in Project Sales Cycle and Water Treatment Key Account is essential.
Preferably chemical engineering background.
Technical understanding and experience from the WU industry is a must. Min. 5-10 years of experience with proven track record in working/experience with Project Management, Key Accounts, preferably WU Key Accounts.
You understand Water Treatment processes and applications.
You understand Dosing and Disinfection market in Vietnam.
Has a well-developed business understanding e.g KAM, selling and negotiation skills on executive level, both externally and internally.
Dynamic and result-oriented self-starter with the ability to delegate detail whilst keeping a clear view of the big picture.
A strong communicator, who is able to drive progress within an organization with many different stakeholders.
Can create engagement and motivation among stakeholders and have an ability to connect and work in networks within a large international matrix organization. Has both relationship and change management skills.
Constantly following up on tasks and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Business and Financial acumen.
Strategic vision and planning competences.
Ms. Oanh Nguyen - Senior Recuitment Consultant
HP: +84 902 822 968