#1466 - Sales project
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Main Contractor in Power Energy|
|Job Title||Sales project|
|Salary||800 - 1,500 USD|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||This Position is required to provide high-quality job performance in handling sales work in Power Infrastructure Business Department (PIBD):
- Translating the documents from Vietnamese into English and/or vice versa.
- Handling commercial and accounting issues (Debit Note & Sales Closing via Company’s systems for PIDB, etc.).
- Collecting the information from newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Supporting PIBD’s members in daily administration work (e.g. making and completing internal applications, flight/hotel/car arrangement, business trip settlement, office expenses, gifts arrangement, etc.).
- Supporting visitors (from Sumitomo Corporation Tokyo or other Offices) by arranging of business trips (e.g. flight/hotel/car arrangement, VISA application, etc.).
- Coordinating with and supporting DH3 Extension Project Office (arrangement of VISA/ Work Permit for foreign expatriates, handling tax issues, handing procurement, stationery checking and delivery, facilities, equipment, checking monthly bills, recording and following up monthly payment to suppliers, etc.).
- Support other administration duties for PIBD, if any.
- University graduate from the faculties of English or Economics (Business Administration University; or equivalent faculties).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in large & multi-national working environments, have advantages in Power (or Energy) business fields
- Excellent in all fields of Vietnamese and English communication
- Preferred to have know-how on project-related work.
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)