#1467 - Senior Financial Counsel
|Job Title||Senior Financial Counsel|
|Career Level||Experience (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||1. Strong partnership with a business group. Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis, controllership.
2. Able to work across functions and different boundaries other than Finance.
3. Lead the business group in monthly rolling forecasts, annual budget, and strategic planning based on sound analysis and judgment;
4. Provide financial counselling in achieving their KPIs and lead the business in improving business productivity.
5. Prepare accurate corporate management reports according to specified deadlines;
6. Ensure full compliance of company policies as well as legal regulations and requirements; develop and enhance controls and procedures to prevent frauds / non-compliances;
7. Review and enhance current business and financial processes on a frequent basis to improve efficiency and effectiveness
8. Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned by the manager
• At least 5 years' experience in management accounting/financial planning & analysis, preferably with multinational company
• Experience in manufacturing related environment and team leading role is an advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, ACCA/CPA or advanced degree is a plus
• Good command of Vietnamese & English
• Familiar with accounting systems, having good knowledge of the market & industry.
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective presentation & communication skills, able to provide consultancy
• Able to meet deadlines & work under pressure
• Being a team player
Ms. Thao Tran - Recruitment Researcher
HP: 0902 617 945