#1470 - Marketing Manager
|Company Name||TIRO's client|
|Industry||Oil - Gas - Utilities|
|Description||Our client is global company leading oil and lubricant market|
|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Job Description||Delight customers in the Transport sector with unique, insights-based propositions (both globally & locally developed) implemented well to create demand and deliver more volume at higher value. Sectors included: Fleet, Construction, Owner/Operator
• Accountable to deliver the C3+ (defined as C3 less SP&A) target for the transport sector in VN;
• “2nd hat” to deliver C3+ and brand health development (awareness, preference, trial, market share/usage, loyalty) for Rimula & Spirax brands in VN;
• E2E ownership of the full 4 Ps of marketing for the assigned sectors/brands to deliver the C3+ targets in the most efficient and impactful way possible;
• Grow premium sales for the assigned sectors/brands faster than total and faster than the market to improve both premium mix, market share and overall profit growth;
• Develop & implement clear long-term strategy and vision, aligned to global platform, to deliver both short-term and long-term sustainable profit growth for the Transport sectors (Rimula & Spirax brands), including ownership for respective portions, regularly updated/refreshed through new insights, marketing opportunities, trends & ideas generation;
• Ensure T&R, sales pipelines and 3-year development cycles are linked and well-integrated;
• Own the Transport sector (and Rimula & Spirax brands) SKU portfolio and associated portfolio health metrics, including product lifecycle, C3/Finished Product Stock and inventory working capital;
• Own the Pricing Strategy, local pricing maps and accountable for Unit C3 and price premium achieved for Transport sectors (and Rimula & Spirax brands) through value creation and extraction in order to maximize total C3+;
• Accountable for SP&A planning, execution and return on investment leveraging advanced analytics and insights to plan and evaluate most efficient ways to reach target audience. This includes, but is not limited to, traditional elements of brand/mktg communications such as media, PR, digital, events, etc;
• Leveraging assets and offers from global marketing, must deliver well-integrated and brand aligned campaigns that create maximum impact through differentiation;
• Enable the sales teams to implement proposition into the customers/markets through close connection and shared learning. Position and equip the sales staff to value sell to capture the incremental value created through marketing activities and brand strength;
• Manage agencies and vendors to effectively develop outsourced elements of the marketing mix, requiring marketing briefs, contract negotiations, project management, adherence to brand guidelines and timely delivery.
• Measure success consistently and thoroughly using agreed metrics.
• Primary Brand Ambassador, representing the brand and Shell in all official functions.
To be able to implement simultaneous activities and programs on time and on budget, producing targeted, sustainable profit growth.
Success in this role will require a close relationship with both direct and indirect sales, technical team, global marketing and key distributors. In addition, a thorough understanding of the external market and competitor activities is essential;
Break-through will be achieved through differentiation and impact among targeted customer segments and ability to translate that into extracted value.
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• 5-10 years in high-performing, customer-focused environment, especially with experience in marketing roles. Prior experience in trade/channel/customer marketing is strongly preferred, including channel penetration, trial creation and conversion to usage/loyalty. Experience managing B2B/Industrial brands is a plus, especially ones with technology leadership proposition. FMCG experience is also acceptable;
• Evidence of strong commercial acumen, especially in sales or technical selling roles, and track record for over-delivery on targets;
• Prior experience delivering impact and efficiency across marketing mix elements in a plus;
• Experience developing sector/brand strategy and managing longer-term innovation/development cycle is helpful;
• Experience capturing value through pricing strategy & mgmt. is desired;
• Competency in mining customer insights and using advanced analytics and acting on these to reach customers;
• Solution development and creative problem solving;
• Successful integration for collaborative development and implementation with global brands & local sales/operations. Good interpersonal skills;
• Must be highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage self/time amongst many competing priorities;
• Lubricants knowledge helpful but not required
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388 Ext: 107
Cell Phone: 0902822968 / 0981178317