#1475 - Freight Manager - Cambodia Branch
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Industry||Logistic & Supply Chain|
|Description||Global Logistics Company|
|Job Title||Freight Manager - Cambodia Branch|
|Job Description||- Drives and support sales and marketing initiatives, program and campaign together Dept. Head and in collaboration with regional office to realize financial targets.
- Support organizational and structural development in Cambodia to ensure adequate management and ground capabilities in each department.
- Have overall responsibilities for the P&L of the Freight Forwarding Business Unit in Cambodia jointly working with regional office.
- Support the development and implementation of a strong operational excellence framework for the Freight Management businesses in Cambodia.
- Initiate, install and inspect business processes of various functions and departments to maintain a high level of integrity and compliance in accordance to policies set by Vietnam Head Office.
- Establish strong camaraderie with other management staff within the company garnering support and leverage on their expertise to share knowledge and help with Cambodia development.
- Review and Improve agency network jointly with Vietnam’s Agency dept. in order to increase and support overseas routed business for Cambodia.
- Be the go-to person to support ITL Aviation Business unit in Cambodia relating to finance, human resource matters working jointly with ITL Aviation Director in Head Office.
- Propose and set business and financial targets jointly with Regional Office for Cambodia with breakdown of services.
- Manage and maintain cordial relationship with Business Partners within the region.
- Support M&A activities when required by the company for the Cambodia.
- Support request and actions required by Management, when needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned by ITL regional or head office.
- TO rate reducing vs last year by motivation & Engagement
- Train/ coach potential staff (IPDP & MT team)
- Build successors – training hours per year – HR policy & procedure follow up – CSR – OH Management
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• Bachelor Degree
• Min. 5 year – experience in management capacity in freight management or logistics.
• Has sales experience and strong operational background
• Have prior experience and knowledge of Sea and Airport operating system and processes.
• Good command in English and Microsoft Office
• Good understanding of Export/Import documentation procedures and knowledge of such procedures for Cambodia is preferred.
• A clear systematic & analytical thinker, who is process orientated.
• Possesses a structured approach to problem solving.
• Able to think Out-of-box to work around a problematic situation in resolving issues that could occur in region due to complexity of the locations the company operates in.
• Ability to translate concepts to reality, and clearly communicate that to reality.
• Capable to communicate effectively to a larger audience and senior executives including Board of Directors.
• Can operate within a rapidly changing environment where regulation changes frequently.
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)