#1478 - Production Manager - Painting
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Industry||Automotive - Motor vehicle - Parts|
|Description||Manufacturing in automotive
|Job Title||Production Manager - Painting|
|Job Description||The role holder is responsible for leading and managing the Paint Shop with an objective to achieve the targets of productivity, quality and cost, and ensuring compliance to the Daimler AG standards.
- Be responsible for effective functioning and management of all operations for the Paint Shop. Oversee Paint Shop operations, ensure targets are met for quality, productivity and cost.
- Lead and manage new projects for the Paint Shop. Plan for new projects, new paint, change management
- Key initiatives and other activities. Budgeting, meetings, ensuring compliance.
- Effectively lead and manage the team. Guiding team members, reviewing the work done, providing feedback, coaching
- Authority, Accountability and Responsibility for OHS & EMS
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent + experiment in painting automotive is highly priority.
- Minimum 10 years experience in supervisory management level automotive production or similar.
- Strong technical and managerial skills, Coaching and Mentoring, Conflict Management.
- Strong Problem solving and strong communication skills, Decision Making, Planning, Strategic Thinking
- Knowledge of Paint Technology and Paint Application.
- Knowledge of safety standards and safety requirements at the Plant, knowledge of first aid, etc.
- Knowledge of Quality Concepts and Tools including the knowledge of methods, processes adopted for production and servicing of vehicles under various certification standards and systems.
- Knowledge of Vehicle Parts includes knowledge of aggregates and parts.
- Knowledge of Production Process including knowledge of key operations, their sequence, time frames, complexity, tools, flow of material, flow of work, methods of engineering, etc
- Knowledge of Budgeting. Estimation of the resources, funds allocation and expenses over a specified future period of time.
- Knowledge of Compliance
- Good in speaking and writing of English
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)