#1491 - Lean leader
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Shoes Manufacturing Company
|Job Title||Lean leader|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- Ensure 100% adopting Eco-system concept as the general guideline for management.
- Ensure 100% MC Lean dept's KPI achieved & continuously improved by data driven decision.
- Ensure 100% the task of Lean dept. has been completed & reported on time.
- Ensure full support for Eco-system proliferation.
- Ensure all MC Lean members are well trained, engaged, and the capability is continuously elevated by cross-functional cooperation.
- Coordinate & support other functional teams to achieve annual target & strategies.
- Support for successful changeover in MC.
- Ensure 100% support for building up a safety culture in MC.
- Ensure 100% follow company regulations.
- 100% Complete other related tasks assigned by MC Lead and above.
- University degree of Industrial Management or Engineering as min requirement.
- At least 3 year’s experience of Lean Management at footwear factory.
- Basic knowledge of shoes manufacturing process & Quality Standard (including finished shoes, WIP parts & raw material).
- Familiar with Eco-system criteria & basic lean tools (including 7 wastes, TM engagement, PDCA, Quality circle, kaizen activities, TT & CT, etc.)
- Understand the general HSE requirements.
- Knowledge of company & MC's vision & strategy; Safety & HR strategy.
- Knowledge of setting up JD & updating skillset for each working position in MC Lean.
- Well-know the company regulation, procedures and policy.
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388