#1495 - Hub Manager (Dist. 2, Dist. 4, Cu Chi, Binh Chanh, Nha Be, Long An, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Can Tho)
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Logistic & Supply Chain|
|Description||A Logistic & Supply Chain Company|
|Job Title||Hub Manager (Dist. 2, Dist. 4, Cu Chi, Binh Chanh, Nha Be, Long An, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Can Tho)|
|Job Description||- Manage the daily operations of all of the hubs through supervision of dispatchers, supervisors, leads and all hub staff.
- Oversee the direction of the delivery staff of trucks and motorcycles and work closely with the Fleet Manager to ensure professional delivery and pickup operations.
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures in all hub facilities.
- Manage mother hub recruiting efforts, delivery staff administration and ensure freight visibility in journey update, returns, delivery completion reports and dispatch route sheets for pickups.
- Maintain control of the COD process and oversee delivery staff compliance and accurate reconciliation of cash.
- Ensure load delivery to the mini hubs happens on time and with precision.
- Lead the troubleshooting efforts from the mother hub, solve problems as they occur and ensure service integrity.
|Function||Logistic, Warehousing & Supply Chain|
- At least 3 years of working experience in Delivery/Transportation/Logistics, preferred in B2C logistics, of which at least 1 year working in warehouse. Preferably Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Comfortable in interacting with multi levels.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good at managing cost, operations.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Vietnamese.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working. Can-do mentality. Do not take no for an answer.
Ms. Trinh Tran
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388