#1501 - Teach Leader
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Job Title||Teach Leader|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- Ensure 100% inspiring Eco-system mindset in team management and engagement.
- Ensure 100% KPI (OEE, OE) achieved & technical package well implemented and optimized at maximal benefit level.
- Ensure 100% Production running smoothly with standardized process operation.
- Ensure full support for Eco-system proliferation.
- Ensure all Tech team members are well trained, engaged, and the capability is continuously elevated by cross-functional cooperation and learning-by-doing.
- Manage MC Relief Team skill development to ensure capability enhancement & strong support to cover daily absenteeism of Production.
- Ensure 100% support for quick model change-over in department by aligning standards of technical requirement for each working process.
- Ensure 100% involving in building up a safety culture in department.
- Ensure 100% follow company regulations.
- 100% Complete other related tasks assigned by Lean lead and above.
- University degree of Industrial Management or Engineering as min requirement.
- At least 2 years experience of Lean Management or Development (Technical) at footwear factory.
- Language: English (Good at 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Computer: Proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), ERP
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388