#1503 - HR System
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Job Title||HR System|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- Ensure 100% participation in practical problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure building up HR system integrated with MES, to support workforce data management.
- Ensure 100% HR KPI reports updated accurately and ready for an integrated HRIS system.
- Be responsible for Micro Benefit (MB) project coordinator, aligning with each team to develop HR functions on MB apps.
- Ensure 100% completing MB report fully and timely.
- Ensure 100% support in conducting employee engagement activities on schedule.
- Ensure 100% complying with Safety requirements and support to build up Safety Culture in department.
- Ensure 100% follow company regulations.
- 100% Complete other related tasks assigned by direct supervisor and above.
- Cooperate with Scheduling & related departments to build up HR system integrated with MES to provide real-time HR data, design E-display for TM training plan & skill record.
- Prepare HRM report (Unplanned/ Planned absenteeism, PPH, Turn-over rate) and update accurately & timely.
- College degree, major in: Business Administration, or Law, or Human Resources as min requirement.
- At least 1 year experience working in Human Resources.
- Language: English (Good at 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Computer: Proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388