#1504 - ATPM Leader
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Job Title||ATPM Leader|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- Ensure 100% adopting Eco-system concept as the general guideline for management.
- Ensure 100% the task of TPM dept. has been completed & reported on time.
- Ensure 100% TPM's KPI achieved & continuously improved by data driven decision.
- Ensure all members in MC are well trained, engaged, and the capability is continuously elevated by cross-functional cooperation.
- Ensure full support for Eco-system proliferation.
- 100% Complete other related tasks assigned by MC Lead and above.
- Ensure 100% follow company regulations.
- Ensure 100% machine (included traditional & MM machines) available in MC and continue enhance TPM team capability.
- Ensure 100% new technology successful implemented in MC.
- 100% support for the machine and construction related projects in MC.
- Ensure 100% support for building up a safety culture in MC.
|Function||Maintenance & Facilities|
- College Degree of Engineering, major in Engineering of Electrical or Mechanical as min requirement.
- At least 3 years experience of engineering or developing in Electricity and Mechanic related field.
- Languages: Chinese, English (good at 4 skills)
- Computer: Proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outloook)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388