#1500 - Customer Service Team Leader
|Job Title||Customer Service Team Leader|
|Career Level||Team Leader|
|Job Description||- Working with the Service Team, taking the ownership of customer events, to plan actions that will result in the most effective resolution of customer events.
- Carrying out proactive preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs and basic calibration, and installations and de-installations, in a timely, productive, and cost effective way.
- Supervise the team of Customer Service Engineers, taking this responsibility for their roles in the area. Maintain high levels of teamwork inside the team and with partner.
- Coach, and motivate the team. Plan resources to respect current and future maintenance activities and customer service, optimizing productivity for the area.
- Main responsible for the customer satisfaction and customer retention for the area, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize systems performance and image. Develop and maintain relationships with top customers.
- Working with a sense of urgency to minimize customer downtime.
- Using good judgment to decide when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer event. Work to deadlines in preparing information for management and colleagues when requested.
- Informing service management or team leader of situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Maintaining spare parts and tools in good condition and taking ownership of any LD owned stock at customers’ sites. Responsible for keeping inventory correct to date, and punctual return of required parts and tools.
- Develop the brand image, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all times.
- Responsible for the complete and correct use of the complaint handling software defined by the company and strict compliance to quality procedures and work instructions.
- Contribute to achieving the Mission, Values, and Vision of the company. Maintain at all times strict compliance to ethical principles and Health, Safety, and Quality norms of the company.
|Function||Services & Support|
- Understanding of Diagnostic Division products
- Understanding of core Service IT platforms (e.g. SMS)
- Understanding of Healthcare Quality and Compliance systems
- Understanding of the financial systems operated within the country
- Computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Understanding of Change Management and Project Management methods
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good in English: written and spoken
- Detailed knowledge of the country-wide Service & Customer Support requirements
- A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values.
- Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker
- A broad knowledge of local customs and customers across the country
- Must have a proven track record of leading a team of country Service & Support Organization within the Diagnostics industry.
- Has to drive consistent service best-practices and a good understanding of the customer needs
- Has to have a predisposition for effectively managing change
- Must be able to impact and influence the FSE's to give priority to important country strategic service initiatives in the face of heavy, urgent operational workloads and other branch business priorities
- Must be sensitive to diversity in culture, language-ability, economic and political constraints, customer-expectations, regulatory requirements, etc.
Jr. Recruitment Consultant - Ms. Thao Tran