#1509 - Sales Representative_Chinese speaking
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Manufacturing Company in Paint Industry|
|Job Title||Sales Representative_Chinese speaking|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||• Remain current customers in order to keep relationship to focus on sales volume, GC% and overdue status.
• Follow order and production schedule to ensure OTIF.
• Develop new customer in order to enlarge market to increase the sales volume.
• Work with technical and marketing within cost saving for main color to satisfy customer.
• Develop new customers and new products.
• Control overdue to achieve target.
• Create close relationship with potential and key customers. Colour matching for customer, CTS process leader.
• Establish and build strong business relationships with potential customers, partners and organizations; identify and evaluate new business opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer for driving revenue
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
• Bachelor degree in related, graduated from business administration/economic /commercial.
• Chinese is must.
• Develop & perform effectively sales presentations to potential client
• Good English, both oral and written & Good Microsoft Office skills
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Well-developed critical thinking/problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixes, cross-functional organisation.
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388