#1510 - Customer Service Engineer
|Job Title||Customer Service Engineer|
|Career Level||Experience (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||- Working with the Call Centre, taking the ownership of customer events, to plan actions that will result in the most effective resolution of customer events.
- Main responsible for the customer satisfaction for assigned customer, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize their performance and image. Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Carrying out proactive preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs and basic calibration, and installations and de-installations, in a timely, productive, and cost effective way.
- Working with a sense of urgency to minimize customer downtime.
- Discussing with customers actions taken to resolve events and explaining any further actions that may be required.
- Contribute to creating a motivated, positive, and communicative atmosphere, with tight teamwork with all other colleagues and departments. Communicate commercial information and opportunities closely with Sales.
- Using good judgment to decide when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer event. Work to deadlines in preparing information for management and colleagues when requested.
- Informing service management or team leader of situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Maintaining spare parts and tools in good condition and taking ownership of any LD owned stock at customers’ sites. Responsible for keeping inventory correct to date, and punctual return of required parts and tools.
- Develop the brand image, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all times.
- Responsible for the complete and correct use of the complaint handling software defined by the company and strict compliance to quality procedures and work instructions.
- Contribute to achieving the Mission, Values, and Vision of the company. Maintain at all times strict compliance to ethical principles and Health, Safety, and Quality norms of the company.
|Function||Customer Services & Support|
- A Technical or University Degree in Electronics or equivalent in a relevant life science subject
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Have knowledge relating to currently approved software and operating systems, networks, and connectivity.
- Self-reliance and motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- Able to manage spare part stock
- Good in English: written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of the medical analysis laboratory and the range of equipment used
- Must have a good knowledge in electronics as well as the English language.
- Must be able to manage instruments and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures.
- Must be sensitive to diversity in culture, language-ability, economic and political constraints, customer-expectations, regulatory requirements, etc.
Jr. Recruitment Consultant - Ms. Thao Tran