#1536 - Senior Procurement Executive
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A global manufacturing company|
|Job Title||Senior Procurement Executive|
|Job Description||1. Analyzing and reviewing Bills of Material for accuracy and drawings to understand key requirements, readiness for quotation.
2. Reviewing with engineer and recommending alternative materials to optimize cost.
3. Identifying cost reduction opportunities.
4. Coordinate with buyers to ensure that quotations are in order (3 quotes, accuracy, relevant) and cost reported are negotiated. He must be satisfied that the cost is the “lowest” and meets customers target cost.
5. Collecting BOM cost, summary and report to Director and Project Manager.
6. Be the final gate for cost breakdown official release.
7. Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Director.
• CNC machining experience.
• Sheet Metal Fabrication or Wafer Fab Equipment experience.
• Preferable semiconductor front end industry.
• 5 years’ purchasing and sourcing experience in mechanical and equipment.
• Experience in Bill of Material management and cost reduction projects.
Ms. Phuong Nguyen
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388