#1539 - Total Quality Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A manufacturing company|
|Job Title||Total Quality Manager|
|Job Description||Q Incoming
• Supplier Auditing: improve the capability and reliability of Suppliers by periodical audits.
• Supplier Validation: support Purchasing Dept on new suppliers introduction process.
• Improve the incoming procedures.
• Establish a very strong and effective instruments management system (IMS), including periodical calibration.
• Establish collaboration with third party laboratories in HCMC and Binh Duong.
• Plan the necessary improvements to the Quality Laboratory (instruments, G/NG gauges).
• Define an effective failure and repair process.
• Manage the Process Quality routines.
• Define a robust SPC system.
• Monitor the activity in the Production Lines.
• Establish a Quality Control Plan.
Process Coordination & Internal Auditing
• Define a KPI dashboard to monitor the internal performances.
• Arrange periodical internal audits.
• Introduce the Corporate procedures in company.
• Define internal working instructions.
• Building up the Quality Management System according to ISO9000, CCC and UL.
• Define a development plan for the Quality team members.
• Implement the SAP procedures properly.
• Manage the technical documents (drawings and procedures).
• Be the “Technical Reference” in company.
• Be active member on the periodical company Management Team.
|Working Location||Binh Duong|
Relevant experience working for manufacturing company: production process organized like this company.
Understanding of complex process in international context.
Proven experience on Company certifications (ISO 9000, UL, CCC).
Good experience on using integrated IT system (SAP/Oracle/ IBM).
Strong analysis capacity.
Written and verbal English – Very good level, able to communicate with foreigners.
Previous position at managerial level (at least 5 years).
Ms. Phuong Nguyen
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388