#1627 - Sales DI Executive (Diagnostics Imaging)
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational healthcare & medical company.|
|Job Title||Sales DI Executive (Diagnostics Imaging)|
|Job Description||1. Responsible for overall target to meet business volume in orders, revenue, EBIT and cashflow for assigned accounts or districts.
2. Ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline.
3. Collect market data from clients and prospects regarding installed based and assay consumption.
4. Identify and explore cross selling opportunities with other product lines or business areas.
5. Overall account management of given accounts:
- Development & execution of effective Sales and Marketing strategy for assigned customers with distributors, e.g. technical product presentation, promotions.
- Ensure accuracy of revenue forecast and delivery of financial targets, orders & revenue of assigned customers.
- Manage tender/procument stage related tasks - work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions.
- Work with Product Manager to manage customer expectation.
- Monitor installed base contract compliance and proactively support both the business partner and/or end customer.
- Coordination of service support, keep abreast with service support issues/ status and help maintain customer's satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales of Healthcare Diagnostics Imaging products and solutions.
- Understand the diagnostics laboratory market, with sales knowledge of healthcare market in respective country.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics Imaging market e.g. products and solutions.
- Sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycles.
- Experience with working with distributors.
Mr. Vinh Truong - ESS Recruitment Researcher